The Rugby Recruiting Program (RRP) and Serevi Rugby, partners in supporting high school coaches and players performance and college exposure, will be conducting its acclaimed Rugby Recruiting Program and Combine in your area at PPL Park, Chester, PA on June 1st, from 11 am to 3 pm.
The success of the program is dependent on your understanding of the value of this program to your team’s players, and your encouragement for your team to participate. The following is a short list of assets you and your team accrue by participating. It also answers some frequently asked questions. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kathryn@RugbyRecruiting.com or Christopher atChris@Rugbyrecruiting.com.
- June 1st, from 11 am to 3 pm at PPL Park in Chester, PA
- Pre registration at SereviRugby.com
- $20 cost per preregistered participant, $30 for walk ups, or $250 for any team of 15 or more.
- Program is of greatest value to sophomores and juniors.
- College coaches can now “see” your players from anywhere in the United States.
- College coaches can directly contact your athletes and “recruit” to their schools, expanding the pool of colleges for your players’ consideration.
- Colleges are invited to attend each RRP and speak directly to parents and athletes about financial aid, academics, the rugby program and admissions support
- Every participant receives a Combine t-shirt and a discount for any Serevi Clinic or Camp they may want to attend.
- “State of the art” timing gates are used for sprints and agility drills.
- There are nine (9) non-contact drills included in the Combine, including Vertical, Obstacle, Accuracy passing, Catching and sprints.
- All athletes receive a personal Profile listing core data, academics and drill results. These may be printed out and sent, along with their college application, to the college coach.
- The long term benefits of participation can influence the college of choice, the rugby experience and their respect and appreciation of the high school coach who encouraged them to participate.
Please share this information with your team. Athletes may participate in more than one RRP, which is meaningful to sophomores and freshmen.
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the Combine in Chester!
Director of Outreach
Rugby Recruiting Program